Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Age Deceased at 71 years old on 1987-06-24
- Birth Place Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York, U.S.
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Widowed (Marilyn Taylor)
- Full Name John Herbert Gleason
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 26, 1916
- Ethnicity Irish, English, Dutch
- Occupation Actor, Comedian, Musician
- Education John Adams High School, Bushwick High School
- Children 2 (Linda Miller, Geraldine Gleason)
About Jackie Gleason
Jackie Gleason was an American musician, actor, and comedian known for his appearance on The Honeymooners as Ralph Kramden has an estimated net worth of $10 million. Some of his notable projects include The Hustler, and Smokey and the Bandit, where he played the role of Buford T. Justice.
John Herbert Gleason was born on February 26, 1916 in Bushwick, Brooklyn, New York,USA. On June 24, 1987, at the age of 71, he died of colon cancer in Lauderhill, Florida, USA. His first marriage was to dancer Genevieve Halford, with whom he has two children named Geraldine and Linda. His second marriage was to Beverly McKittrick, a secretary whom he divorced in 1975. In December of the same year, he married Marilyn Taylor. He remained married to her until his death in 1987.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Jackie Gleason's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2012
- Earnings 1980
- Earnings 1966
- Earnings 1960
Sale of Asset 2012
Market value of his Miami beach house
Salary from the film, Smokey and the Bandit II
Salary per week from the TV show, The Jackie Gleason Show
Salary from the film, The Fabulous Fifties