Net Worth: $130 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Music
- Birth Place Victoria Peak, Hong Kong
- Height 5' 8½" (1.74 m)
- Marital Status Married (Lin Feng-jiao)
- Full Name Chan Kong-sang (陳港生)
- Nationality Hong Kong
- Date of Birth 7 April 1954
- Ethnicity Chinese
- Weight 160 lbs (72 kg)
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer, Singer, Martial artist
- Education Dickson College, China Academy of Drama, Nah-Hwa Primary School
- Children 1 (Jaycee Chan)
Jackie Chan is a Hong Kong actor, martial artist, producer, director and stunt performer which has an estimated net worth of $130 million.
Jackie Chan started his professional career as an actor at the age of five. Then, he became a part of the Seven Little Fortunes which includes Sammo Hung and Yuen Biao.
Before gained an international stardom, he appeared in several films such as Big and Little Wong Tin Bar, A Touch of Zen, Enter the Dragon, All in the Family, The Shinjuku Incident, Fist of Fury, Druken Master, Police Story, Rogue, City Hunter, Rumble in the Bronx, and Shanghai Noon.
He was known for his movie Rush Hour, along with comedian Chris Tucker. Some notable films that Chan appeared included The Tuxedo, The Spy Next Door, and The Karate Kid. He lends his voice for the animated film, Kung-Fu Panda.
Chan Kong-sang was born on April 7, 1954 in Victoria Peak, Hong Kong. Aside from being an actor, he also embarked his singing career wherein he released 20 albums under his name. He is married to Lin Feng-jiao and has a son.