Net Worth: $3 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place St. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Height 5' 11" (1.80 m)
- Marital Status In a relationship (Emma Roberts)
- Full Name Evan Thomas Peters
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 20, 1987
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Occupation Actor
- Education Grand Blanc Community High School
- Children None
About Evan Peters
American TV and film actor Evan Peters has an estimated net worth of $3 million. He is best recognized for his appearance in American Horror Story, an anthology series aired on FX.
His performance in Clipping Adam as Adam won Peters a St. Louis International Film Festival’s Screen Actors Guild Emerging Actor award , the Jury Best Actor Award at the Eclipse Film Festival, and at the Phoenix Film Festival, he won the Best Breakthrough Performance Award.
Eventually, he landed supporting roles in Kick-Ass, The Beatdown, Never Back Down, An American Crime, and Gardens of the Night. He also guest starred in shows like In Plain Sight, The Office, Parenthood, Monk, House, and The Mentalist.
Peters was also a part of the commercial ads for Progressive Insurance, Sour Patch Kids, Sony PlayStation, Kellogg, and Papa John’s Pizza.