Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Film
- Birth Place Benton Harbor, Michigan, U.S.
- Height 6' (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Linda Kingsberg)
- Full Name Ernest Lee Hudson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 17, 1945
- Ethnicity African American
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actor, Playwright, Producer
- Education Wayne State University, Yale School of Drama
- Children 4 (Ernie, Jr., Rahaman, Andrew, Ross)
About Ernie Hudson
American actor known for his roles as Winston Zeddemore in the Ghostbusters film series, Warden Leo Glynn on HBO’s Oz, and Sergeant Albrecht in The Crow,Ernest Lee “Ernie” Hudson has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
Actor Ernie Hudson received his training at Wayne State, Yale School of Drama and the University of Minnesota. Following a hitch with the Marines, Hudson appeared in such stage productions as The Great White Hope, The Cage and Daddy Goodness. He made his earlier film appearance in 1976’s Leadbelly. Most of us know Hudson best as Winston Zeddmore in the two Ghostbusters films, a role he repeated in Ray Parker Jr.’s “Ghostbusters” music video. His best–and most controversial–screen assignment was the The Hand That Rocks the Cradle (1992); Hudson played retarded handyman Solomon, virtually the only character in the film who doesn’t buy into the “perfect” facade of homicidal baby-sitter Rebecca DeMornay. On TV, Ernie Hudson has been seen as Smythe in Highcliffe Manor (1977), undercover officer “Night Train” Lane in The Last Precinct (1986), and kleptomaniac cop Toby Baker in Broken Badges (1990).
Ernie Hudson has been married to Linda Kingsberg since 1985.