Net Worth: $70 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Neptune Township, New Jersey, United States
- Height 4' 11¾" (1.52 m)
- Marital Status Married (Rhea Perlman)
- Full Name Daniel Michael "Danny" DeVito, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 17, 1944
- Ethnicity Italian
- Weight 195 lbs (88 kg)
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter
- Education Oratory Preparatory School, American Academy of Dramatic Arts,
- Children 3 (Lucy DeVito, Daniel J. DeVito, Grace Fan DeVito)
About Danny DeVito
American film and television actor, director and producer, Danny DeVito has an estimated net worth of $70 million. He is best known for his portrayal of role as Louie De Palma on the ABC channel, as well as on the NBC television series Taxi (1978–1983), for which he won a Golden Globe and an Emmy. His films include The War of the Roses (1989), which he also directed, Twins (1988), Hoffa (1992), which he also directed, and Romancing the Stone (1984). His credits as a producer include Pulp Fiction (1994), Get Shorty (1995), Out of Sight (1998), and Man on the Moon (1999). He is married to actress Rhea Perlman.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Danny DeVito's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2013
- Earnings 1996
|Earnings 2013||$46 Million|
Salary from Matilda