Net Worth: $2.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Marital Status Married (Elaine Aronson)
- Full Name Curtis Armstrong
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 27, 1953
- Occupation Actor
- Education Oakland University, Berkley High School
- Children 1 (Lily Armstrong)
About Curtis Armstrong
American actor Curtis Armstrong has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million.
He is currently seen as one of the hosts of King of the Nerds, a reality TV competition series on TBS. Armstrong was born on November 27, 1953 in Detroit, Michigan, USA.
Since 1994, he has been married to Elaine Aronson. He has a daughter named Lily Armstrong. He is a graduate of Oakland University.
Though he debuted into the industry in 1983 with the film Risky Business, Armstrong is best recognized for his appearance in Revenge of the Nerds as Boogies, which was released a year later.
Four years later, he played the same role in the film’s sequel, Revenge of the Nerds II: Nerds in Paradise. He is also noted for his performance in the film Ray as Ahmet Ertegün, as well as in Moonlighting as Herbert Viola. His most recent appearances on television were in Blue Mountain State, Rules of Engagement, That’s Our Joe, The Closer, King of the Nerds, Bones, Supernatural, Hot in Cleveland, and New Girl. Since 2012, he has been appearing as Marf/Robot in Robot and Monster.