Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Kenilworth, Illinois, United States
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Andrea Beckett)
- Full Name Bruce MacLeish Dern
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 4, 1936
- Ethnicity English, Scottish, and Dutch
- Occupation Actor
- Education University of Pennsylvania, The Choate School
- Children 2 (Laura Dern, Diane Elizabeth Dern)
About Bruce Dern
American actor Bruce Dern has an estimated net worth of $10 million.
Of Dutch, Scottish, German and English ancestry. Bruce MacLeish Dern was born on June 4, 1936 in Kenilworth, Illinois, USA. Since 1969, he has been married to Andrea Beckett. His first marriage was to Marie Dean, though it ended in divorce. From 1960 through 1969, he was married to Diane Ladd, with whom he has two daughters named Elizabeth and Laura. Dern is an alumnus of The Choate School, now known as Choate Rosemary Hall. He also attended the University of Pennsylvania.
Debuting in the industry in 1960, Bruce Dern appeared in several popular TV shows in the 1960s, including 77 Sunset Strip, The Outer Limits, Surfside 6, Sea Hunt, Naked City, and Route 66. His most recent film projects include The Lightkeepers, Choose, Trim, The Hole 3D, Twixt, Inside Out, Django Unchained, From Up on Poppy Hill, and Nebraska. In 2014, he is expected to appear in the film Cut Bank.
His appearance in the 1982 film That Championship Season won Dern a Silver Bear Award for Best Actor. His portrayal of role of Alexander Payne in the film Nebraska led to Bruce Dern being named Best Actor at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival. In November 2010, he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Diane Ladd and Laura Dern received the same recognition on the same day.