Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth acting, directing TV series
- Age 55 years old
- Birth Place Santa Barbara, California
- Height 6'2"
- Marital Status Married
- Full Name William Brad Hall
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth March 21, 1958
- Occupation writer, actor, director.
- Education Northwestern University, Illinois
- Children 2
Brad Hall is an American writer, actor and director.
Brad Hall is known as a Saturday Night Live news anchor on Saturday Night News. He was also the creator of the TV series The Single Guy and Watching Ellie. He also did cameo roles in the 1986 cult classic Troll and as Nancy Allen’s boyfriend in 1990′s Limit Up.
William Brad Hall was born on March 21, 1958 in Santa Barbara, California, USA. He attended college at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. He is married to actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus. The couple performed on SNL from 1982 to 1984 and guest starred together on an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. They have two sons.