Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Age 70 years old
- Birth Place New Rochelle, New York, United States
- Marital Status Married (Dreama Perry Denver)
- Full Name Robert Osbourne "Bob" Denver
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 9, 1935
- Occupation Actor
- Education Loyola Marymount University
- Children 4 (Patrick Denver, Megan Denver, Colin Denver, Emily Denver)
American comedic actor Bob Denver had an estimated net worth of $20 million. He is best recognized for his portraying the role of Gilligan in the TV series Gilligan’s Island.
From 1959 through 1963, Denver was also a part of The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis, a TV series where he played the role of Maynard G. Krebs.
Bob Denver was born Robert Osbourne Denver on January 9, 1935 in New Rochelle, New York, USA. At age 70, he died on September 2, 2005. He was a graduate of Loyola University which is now known as the Loyola Marymount University.
Denver has been married four times. His first marriage resulted in the birth of his two children, and his marriage also resulted in a child. From 1979 until his death in 2005, he was married to Dreama Peery with whom he has another child. His four children are named Patrick, Megan, Emily, and Colin Denver.
As an actor, Bob Denver has appeared in films like A Private’s Affair, Take Her, She’s Mine, Take Her, She’s Mine, Back to the Beach, and Who’s Minding the Mint?. On TV, she has appeared in programs like Here’s Hollywood, The Good Guys, Dusty’s Trail, Love American Style, The Invisible Woman, and Fantasy Island.