Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Television, Film
- Birth Place London, United Kingdom
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Sophie Hunter)
- Full Name Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch
- Nationality British
- Date of Birth July 19, 1976
- Ethnicity English, Scottish, Cornish, Welsh, French, Swiss-French, Swedish or German, Dutch,
- Weight 174 lbs (79 kg)
- Occupation Actor
- Education Brambletye School, Harrow School, University of Manchester, London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art
- Children 1 (Christopher Carlton)
About Benedict Cumberbatch
English actor Benedict Cumberbatch has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch was born on July 19, 1976 in Hammersmith, London, England. He attended Brambletye School, Harrow School, the University of Manchester, as well as London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. For 12 years now, Cumberbatch has been dating actress Olivia Poulet.
This multi-awarded actor has appeared on numerous film, theater and TV projects which earned him several recognitions from world-renowned award giving bodies. Among his most recent film projects include The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, Wreckers and War Horse. In 2013, he is expected to appear in Star Trek Into Darkness, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, August: Osage County, and The Fifth Estate. He is currently filming The Hobbit: There and Back Again. Among his most recent TV projects include Parade’s End, The Simpsons and Top Gear.
Earnings & Financial Data
The below financial data is gathered and compiled by TheRichest analysts team to give you a better understanding of Benedict Cumberbatch's net worth by breaking down the most relevant financial events such as yearly salaries, contracts, earn outs, endorsements, stock ownership and much more.
- Earnings 2015
Purchase value of his London townhouse (£2.7 million)