Net Worth: $65 Million
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place Long Island, New York, U.S.
- Height 6' (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Hilaria Thomas)
- Full Name Alexander Rae Baldwin III
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 3, 1958
- Ethnicity Irish, French, German, Scottish
- Weight N/A
- Occupation Actor, Director, Producer, Author
- Education George Washington University, New York University
- Children 1 (Ireland)
About Alec Baldwin
Alec Baldwin, oldest of the Baldwin brothers, has an estimated net worth of $65 million.
Equally at home playing leads and character roles, actor Alec Baldwin is known for his work in just about every genre, from action thrillers to comedies to dramas.
Born April 3, 1958, in Massapequa, Long Island, he was the second of six children (brothers William, Daniel, and Stephen would also become actors). Baldwin was a political science major at George Washington University before he decided to become an actor; following his change in vocation, he studied drama at NYU and the Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute.
Early in his career, Baldwin was a busy man, simultaneously playing a role on the TV daytime drama The Doctors and performing in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream on-stage in the evenings. A few years after making his 1980 Broadway debut, the actor moved to Los Angeles, where he landed a part in the television series Knots Landing. He made his film debut in 1987 with a starring role in Forever, Lulu, which led to work in a number of major films. From 1988 to 1989 alone, Baldwin appeared in no less than seven films, including Tim Burton’s black comedy Beetlejuice, Mike Nichols’ Working Girl, Jonathan Demme’s Married to the Mob, and Oliver Stone’s Talk Radio.