Net Worth: $500 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Film, Television
- Birth Place London, United Kingdom
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Meilani Paul)
- Full Name Adrian Paul Hewett
- Nationality United Kingdom
- Date of Birth May 29, 1959
- Ethnicity English, Italian
- Occupation Actor
- Children 2 (Angelisa Valentina Rose Paul, Royce Paul)
About Adrian Paul
Adrian Paul is an American actor with an estimated net worth of $500 thousand. He is best known for his appearance as Duncan MacLeod on the Highlander: The Series TV series.
Adrian Paul Hewett was born on May 29, 1959 in London, England. He is of Italian and British descent. From 1990 through 2007, he was married to Meilani Paul.
On TV, Paul is noted for her recurring appearances on shows like The Colbys, War of the Worlds, Dark Shadows, Highlander: The Series, Tarzan, Tracker, and Charmed. In 2013, he appeared in the TV movie, The Confession. His most recent big screen projects include Deadly Descent, Dante’s Inferno Documented, AE Apocalypse Earth, and Deauville. In addition to being an actor, Paul is also a producer who worked on Tracker, Alien Tracker, Highlander: The Source and At 2:15.