Net Worth: $25 Million
- Source of Wealth WWE, Wrestling
- Birth Place Hartford, Connecticut
- Height 5' 8 1/2" (1.74 m)
- Marital Status Married (Triple H)
- Full Name Stephanie Marie McMahon
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 24, 1976
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 135 lbs (61 kg)
- Occupation Professional Wrestler
- Education Boston University
- Children 3 (Aurora, Murphy, Vaughn)
About Stephanie McMahon
One of the prominent members of the McMahon family of WWE, Stephanie McMahon is a corporate executive with an estimated net worth of $25 million as of 2012.
She is born to Linda McMahon, a former US Senate candidate, and Vince McMahon, the current Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). She is Shane McMahon’s younger sister and the wife of Paul Levesque, who is better known for his ring name Triple H. Currently, Stephanie McMahon serves as the Executive Vice President, Creative for the WWE.
After her on-screen relationship with wrestler Test, Stephanie became engaged to Triple H and later on, they got married. As an occasional wrestler, she has held the WWE Women’s championship only once. Since 2008, she has been appearing regularly as General Manager of Raw Brand.
Stephanie McMahon was born on September 24, 1976 in Hartford Connecticut. She and her husband Triple H have three children together. They named their daughters Aurora Rose (b. July 2006), Murphy Claire (b. July 2008) and Vaughn Evelyn (b. August 2010).