Net Worth: $6 Million
- Source of Wealth Wrestling, Sports, Television
- Birth Place Knoxville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Height 6' 5" (1.95 m)
- Marital Status Married (Samantha Speno)
- Full Name Randal Keith Orton
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 1, 1980
- Ethnicity German, French, Indian
- Weight 235 lbs (107 kg)
- Occupation Professional Wrestler, Actor
- Education Hazelwood Central High School
- Children 1 (Alanna Marie)
About Randy Orton
Currently signed to WWE, Randy Orton is a well known professional wrestler with an estimated net worth of $6 million as of 2012.
Born on April 1, 1980 in Tennessee, Randal Keith Orton is a third generation professional wrestler in their family. His father Bob Orton Jr. and grandfather Bob Orton Sr were also professional boxers. Barry O, his uncle, has also competed in professional boxing industry.
Prior to his WWE/WWF career, Randy Orton has participated in the Mid-Missouri Wrestling Association-Southern Illinois Conference Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling. Right after joining the WWF, Orton won the WWE Intercontinental Championship. He became the youngest WWE world heavyweight champion after winning the title at age 24. In 2006, he won the World Tag Team Championship after collaborating with the Edge. Throughout his entire professional wrestling career, he became a three-time World Heavyweight Champion and six-time WWE Champion. In 2009, he won the Royal Rumble match.
In September 2007, Orton married his current wife, Samantha Speno. In July 2008, his gave birth to their daughter Alanna Marie Orton.