Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Wrestling, Television
- Birth Place Buffalo, New York
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Peggy Fulbright)
- Full Name Lawrence Wendell Pfohl
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 2, 1958
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Occupation Professional Wrestler, Producer, Football Player
- Education University of Miami, Pennsylvania State University
- Children 2 (Brian Pfohl, Lauren Ashley Pfohl)
Best recognized for his ring name Lex Luger, Lawrence Wendell “Larry” Pfohl is a TV producer, former professional wrestler, and football player who currently works with the wellness policy of World Wrestling Entertainment. As of 2012, Lex Luger’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million.
Lex Luger is best noted for his performance in World Wrestling Federation (WWF), World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and National Wrestling Alliance (NWA). Throughout his entire professional wrestling career, Lex Luger was a three-time world Champion. He was a two-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion and he also won the WWA World Heavyweight Championship. In 1993, he was voted as the Most Popular Wrestler of the Year by the Pro Wrestling Illustrated. A year later, he became the 1994 WWF Royal Rumble. He debuted into the world of wrestling in September 1985 and after his 21-year tenure, he announced his retirement in September 2006.
Lex Luger was born on June 2, 1958 in Buffalo New York. Previously married to Peggy, the marriage resulted to the birth of his son Brian and daughter, Lauren Ashley.