Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Wrestling, WWE, Law, Television
- Birth Place Elgin, Illinois
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Jennifer Hudson)
- Full Name David Daniel Otunga
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 7, 1980
- Ethnicity Kenyan, Caucasian
- Weight 250 lb (110 kg)
- Occupation Wrestler, Actor, Lawyer
- Education Larkin High School, Harvard Law School, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Harvard University
- Children 1 (David Jr.)
About David Otunga
Currently married to actress Jennifer Hudson, David Otunga is a TV personality, professional wrestler, actor and lawyer with an estimated net worth of $10 million as of 2012.
Born in Elgin Illinois on April 7, 1980, David Otunga decided to pursue a career on wrestling after finishing a degree in University of Illinois and passing the bar exam after attending Harvard law School.
Under his ring name Dawson Alexander, David Otunga debuted into WWE in a six-man tag team match. He was part of the Nexus team known for its intense feud with John Cena and the other Raw members. Otunga was the fourth man to be eliminated from Nexus after his submission to Chris Jericho. Throughout his entire professional wrestling career, David Otunga won two WWE tag team championships, one with Michael McGillicutty, and the other one was with John Cena.
David Otunga has a son with Jennifer Hudson. Seven after he met her, he proposed marriage to Hudson on the latter’s 27th birthday. In August 2009, the couple welcomed their first son together whom they named David Daniel Otunga Jr.