Net Worth: $4 Million
- Source of Wealth Tennis
- Birth Place Edina, Minnesota
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Stacey Gardner)
- Full Name Mardy Simpson Fish
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 9, 1981
- Ethnicity American
- Weight 180 lbs (82 kg)
- Occupation Professional Tennis Player
- Education Boca Prep International School
About Mardy Fish
Known for his impressive two-handed backhand, Mardy Fish is a professional tennis player with an estimated net worth of $4 million in 2012.
Fish has won ATP Tour’s six tournaments. He has also reached the final rounds of 4 Masters Series events which include Indian Wells (2008), Montreal (2011) and Cincinnati (2003, 2010). Fish has also reached the quarterfinals of world renowned events like the 2008 US Open, 2011 Wimbledon Championships and 2007 Australian Open. During the 2004 Summer Olympic Games, he lost against Nicolás Massú during the final round of men’s singles category.
Mardy Simpson Fish was born on December 9, 1981 in Edina, Minnesota. He is the endorser of Wilson BLX Six. He wears K-Swiss shoes and apparel. Currently, Mardy Fish is married to attorney and Deal or No Deal model Stacey Gardner.