Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth Snowboarding, Sports, Skateboarding
- Birth Place San Diego, California, U.S.
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Full Name Shaun Roger White
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 3, 1986
- Ethnicity Irish, Italian
- Occupation Snowboarder, Skateboarder
About Shaun White
A certified gold Olympic medalist, Shaun White is an American skateboarder and snowboarder with an estimated net worth of $20 million as of 2012.
Of Italian and Irish ancestry, Shaun White was born and raised in Los Angeles California. Despite being born with a congenital heart defect, he grew to be one of the most popular athletes in the history of skateboarding and snowboarding.
At age 17, White became pro as a skateboarder thru the help of his friend Tony Hawk, who was then a professional skateboarder. In 2006, he joined the Winter Olympics where he won gold in the half pipe. Four years later, he again participated in the 2010 Summer Olympics where he won gold in half pipe.