Net Worth: Under Review
- Source of Wealth Football, Sports
- Birth Place Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Height 5' 8" (1.73 m)
- Marital Status Married (Marina Dalglish)
- Full Name Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish
- Nationality Scotland
- Date of Birth March 4, 1951
- Ethnicity Scottish
- Occupation Retired Football Player, Football Manager
- Education High Possil Senior Secondary School, Milton Bank Primary Schoo
- Children 4 (Kelly Cates, Paul Dalglish, Lauren Dalglish, Lynsey Dalglish)
About Kenny Dalglish
Kenny Dalglish is a Scottish professional footballer who currently works as a football manager. While still active as a footballer, Dalglish played for Liverpool and Celtic. He was also an inductee to the English Football Hall of Fame, as well as the Scottish Hall of Fame.
Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish was born on March 4, 1951 in Glasgow, Scotland. He is currently married to Marina Dalglish, with whom he has four children named Kelly, Paul, Lauren and Lynsey Dalglish. From 1971 through 1986, he has been a part of the Scotland National Football team.
With 30 goals, he share’s the distinction of being the highest goalscorer in the Scottish national team’s history with former striker Denis Law. He was also a recipient of several awards which include the 1983 and1979 FWA Footballer of the Year, the 1983 Ballon d’Or Silver Award, as well as the 1983 PFA Player of the Year.
From 1985 through 1991, he managed the Liverpool, and from 1991 through 1995, he managed the Blackburn Rovers. After his short managerial stint with Newcastle United and the Celtic, he became the manager of the Liverpool in 2011 through 2012.