Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth Major League Baseball, Sports
- Birth Place Perrysburg, Ohio, United States
- Marital Status Married (Katie Leyland)
- Full Name James Richard "Jim" Leyland
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth December 15, 1944
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 175 lbs (79 kg)
- Occupation Baseball Manager
- Children 2 (Kelly Leyland, Patrick Leyland)
About Jim Leyland
Retired baseball player Jim Leyland has an estimated net worth of $15 million.
James Richard “Jim” Leyland was born on December 15, 1944 in Perrysburg, Ohio, USA. In 1997, he won as the World Series champion. He is currently married to his wife Katie with whom he has two children named Kellie and Pat.
Between 1986 and 1996, he managed the Pittsburgh Pirates. He won the Manager of the Year trophies twice, in 1992 and 1990. He is instrumental in developing several All-Stars like Jay Bell, Barry Bonds, Andy Van Slyke, Bobby Bonilla, and Tim Wakefield.
Under his ownership, the Pittsburgh Pirates participated into the National League Championship Series for three consecutive seasons (1990-1992). In addition to the Pirates, Leyland has also managed several other teams which include the Florida Marlins, the Colorado Rockies, and the Detroit Tigers.