Net Worth: $8 Million
- Source of Wealth Figure Skating, Sports
- Birth Place Woburn, Massachusetts, United States
- Height 5' 4" (1.62 m)
- Marital Status Married (Jerry Solomon)
- Full Name Nancy Ann Kerrigan
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 13, 1969
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 114 lbs (52 kg)
- Occupation Figure Skater
- Children 3 (Nicole Elizabeth Solomon, Matthew Eric Solomon, Brian Solomon)
About Nancy Kerrigan
Professional figure skater Nancy Kerrigan has an estimated net worth of $8 million. In 1993, Kerrigan won the U.S. national championship. She was also a silver medalist at the 1994 Olympics, and a bronze medalist at the 1992 Olympics. She has also been a recipient of World medals twice.
Of German, English and Irish ancestry, Nancy Ann Kerrigan was born on October 13, 1969 in Woburn, Massachusetts, USA. Since 1995, she has been married to Jerry Solomon, with whom she has three children named Nicole, Matthew and Brian Solomon. She is an alumna of Emmanuel College, where she took a degree in business.
As a professional figure skater, most of Kerrigan’s skating outfits at the Olympics were actually designed by the renowned fashion designer, Vera Wang. In 2004, she was elected into the United States Figure Skating Hall of Fame.