Net Worth: $500 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Football, Sports
- Birth Place Bradenton, Florida
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Andrea Stephens)
- Full Name Tommie James Frazier, Jr
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 16, 1974
- Ethnicity Black American
- Weight 205 lbs (93 kg)
- Occupation Football Player (Retired)
- Education University of Nebraska
- Children 2 (Tommie III, Ava)
About Tommie Frazier
Despite being hampered by numerous injuries throughout his NFL career, Tommie Frazer is still considered as one of the best and most profound players of college football. Frazer started his football career at the University of Nebraska and through time, he became one of the award winning quarterbacks in the history of College football.
In 1996, he won the MVP award in the East-West Shrine Game. In 2004, Tommie ranked 33 in the list of Top 100 Greatest College Football Players of All Time by the CollegeFootballNews.com. However, despite Frazier’s success in football, he was never drafted by NFL due to a blog clot found on his left leg. The blood clot was one of the side effects of Crohn’s disease. In September 1996, Frazier retired from football due to pneumonia. After his football career, Tommie was hired by the Baylor University as an Assistant football coach and in Nebraska, he worked as the assistant director of the athletic development.