Net Worth: $50 Thousand
- Source of Wealth NFL, Film, Television
- Birth Place Long Beach, California
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Full Name Richard Sean Salisbury
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 9, 1963
- Weight 225 lbs (102 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (NFL), Actor, NFL Analyst
- Education University of California, Los Angeles, Orange Glen High School
- Children 3 (Dylan, Dodge, Shea)
About Sean Salisbury
Born as Richard Sean Salisbury on March 9, 1963, Sean Salisbury is an American actor and former CFL and NFL quarterback with an estimated net worth of $50 thousand in 2012.
A highly recruited quarterback who attended the Orange Glen High School that is based in Escondido, California, Salisbury chose to attend the University of Southern California over other famous universities like Arizona, Noter Dame, Arizona State, Stanford, BYU and University of California Los Angeles for college.
During his professional football career, Sean Salisbury became a part of CFL’s Winnipeg Blue Bombers, as well as Seattle Seahawks, San Diego Chargers, Minnesota Vikings, Houston Oilers and Indianapolis Colts. After his 10-year professional football career, Sean Salisbury was hired by ESPN as a NFL Analyst. Later on, he appeared on NFL Live and SportsCenter.