Net Worth: $600 Million
- Source of Wealth NFL, The Staubach Company
- Birth Place Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
- Height 6' 3" (1.90 m)
- Marital Status Married (Marianne Staubach)
- Full Name Roger Thomas Staubach
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth February 5, 1942
- Ethnicity German
- Weight 197 lb (89 kg)
- Occupation Businessman, Retired NFL Player
- Education United States Naval Academy, New Mexico Military Institute, Purcell Marian High School
- Children 5 (Michelle Elizabeth, Jeffrey Roger, Stephanie Marie, Jennifer Anne, Amy Lynn)
About Roger Staubach
Former American NFL player Roger Staubach has an estimated net worth of $600 million. He is a retired athlete turned businessman.
Roger Staubach rose to fame in the 1970s right after joining the Dallas Cowboys in 1969. He spent five seasons with the club, and led the team to win the Super Bowl XII and VI as the primary starting quarterback. He was then named as the Super Bowl VI’s Most Valuable Player which made him as the first among the four players to have won both the Heisman Trophy and the Super Bowl MVP. Throughout his 11-year career, he has selected to the Pro-Bowl six times.
Of German ancestry, Roger Staubach was born on February 5, 1942 in Cincinatti, Ohio United States. After attending Purcell High School, he went to New Mexico Military School. While at the academy, he was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame. He was also named as one of the top 25 players in the history of college football by ESPN. In 1964, he was selected by the Dallas Cowboys as a 10th-round pick in the 1964 NFL Draft.