Net Worth: $18 Million
- Source of Wealth NFL, Sports
- Birth Place Boulder, Colorado, United States
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Married (Sarah Egnaczyk)
- Full Name Matthew Michael Hasselbeck
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 25, 1975
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 225 lbs (102 kg)
- Occupation NFL Player
- Education Boston College, Xaverian Brothers High School
- Children 3 (Annabelle, Mallory, Henry)
About Matt Hasselbeck
Professional football player Matt Hasselback has an estimated net worth of $18 million as of 2012. He currently plays for the National Football League’s Indianapolis as quarterback.
Matthew Michael Hasselbeck was born on September 25, 1975 in Boulder, Colorado. After attending Xaverian Brothers High School, he went to Xaverian Brothers High School where he played collegiately.
In 1998, he was selected as a sixth round pick by the Green Bay Packers. He played with the Packers until the end of the 2000 season. From 2001 through 2010, he played with the Seattle Seahawks. On July 29, 2011, Matt Hasselbeck was offered a three-year, $21 million contract from the Tennessee Titans. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to finish his contract because he was released by the Tennessee Titans on March 18, 2013. In 2013, he signed a two-year $7.25 million contract with the Indianapolis Colts.
Matt Hasselbeck is currently married to Sarah Egnaczyk, his college sweetheart. Together, the couple has three children named Annabelle, Mallory, and Henry.