Net Worth: $15 Million
- Source of Wealth NFL, Sports
- Birth Place Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Height 6' 6" (1.98 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Joshua Tyler "Josh" Freeman
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 13, 1988
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 248 lbs (113 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (NFL)
- Education Kansas State University
- Children None
About Josh Freeman
Professional American football player Josh Freeman has an estimated net worth of $15 million. In 2013, he received an annual salary amounting to $2.83 million. He currently plays in the National Football League for the Minnesota Vikings as the team’s quarterback.
Joshua Tyler “Josh” Freeman was born on January 13, 1988 in Kansas City, Missouri. After spending years at the college football team of the Kansas State University, Freeman debuted into the NFL in 2009.
He was selected by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a first round (17th overall) pick of the 2009 NFL Draft. He played for the Buccaneers from 2009 to 2013. He was signed by the team to a five-year contract worth $26 million, with a maximum value of $36 million.
At the beginning of the 2013 season, the team suffered from several losses. In October 2013, Freeman was released by the Buccaneers though the team failed to trade him to other teams. On the 6th of October 2013, the Minnesota Vikings signed him in.