Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Football (NFL)
- Birth Place St. Simons, Georgia
- Height 6' 2" (1.88 m)
- Marital Status Married (Monique Brown)
- Full Name James Nathaniel "Jim" Brown
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 17, 1936
- Ethnicity Nigerian
- Weight 232 lbs (105 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (Retired)
- Education Syracuse University, Manhasset Secondary School
- Children 3 (Kim, Kevin, Jim)
About Jim Brown
American former professional football player who has also made his mark as an actor,James Nathaniel “Jim” Brown has an estimated net worth of $50 million.
American football player, b. St. Simon Island, Ga. A football and lacrosse All-American at Syracuse Univ., Brown became one of the greatest fullbacks in professional football history during his career (1957–65) with the Cleveland Browns. A durable player of exceptional power and quickness, Brown led the league in rushing eight times. Elected to both the Professional Football Hall of Fame and the National Lacrosse Hall of Fame, he later pursued a career as a film actor. He was also active in promoting black economic causes and working with youth gangs.
Jim Brown was born on February 17, 1936 in St. Simons, Georgia.