Net Worth: $5.5 Million
- Source of Wealth Football (NFL)
- Birth Place Pontiac, Michigan
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Full Name Glenn Adam Pakulak, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 9, 1980
- Weight 220 lbs (99.79 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (NFL)
- Education University of Kentucky, Lapeer East High School
About Glenn Pakulak
American football punter, Glenn Pakulak, has an estimated net worth of $5.5 million. Currently a free agent and has played for several teams, not only in the US, but across Europe as well. Never really commanding a large salary, he has never really stayed with one team for that long. He most recent team has been the Raiders, although he has left them three times over the years. He would usually get a salary of around $385 thousand, but most recently he is one of the stars of a Bravo TV show, entitled “Most Eligible Dallas.” The first line of the show’s description will tell it all – “They’re young, they’re hot, they’re single.” Assuredly another mentally stimulating experience from Bravo Networks. He was born on April 9, 1980 in Pontiac, Michigan.