Net Worth: $35 Million
- Source of Wealth NFL, Sports
- Birth Place Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Married (Claire Marino)
- Full Name Daniel Constantine Marino, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 15, 1961
- Ethnicity Polish, Italian
- Weight 228 lbs (103 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (Retired)
- Education University of Pittsburgh, Central Catholic High School
- Children 6 (Daniel Charles, Lia, Michael Joseph, Niki Lin, Joseph Donald, Chloe Savattere)
About Dan Marino
Hailed as one of the most prolific quarterbacks in the history of National Football League, Dan Marino is a retired professional football player with an estimated net worth of $35 million as of 2012.
Born on September 15, 1961 as Daniel Constantine Marino, Jr., Dan Marino is a popular professional footballer known to hold almost every passing record. Though he has never been into a Super-Bowl winning team, Dan Marino was the last quarterback from the Quarterback Class of 1983 to be included in the draft of first round picks. Best noted for his powerful arms and quick release, Dan Marino is considered as one of the greatest quarterbacks in American football history.
After attending the University of Pittsburgh, Dan Marino debuted into the NFL in 1983 when he was selected by the Miami Dolphins as its 27th pick in the first round of the 1983 NFL Draft. Throughout his entire professional football career, Marino played only for Miami Dolphins. On his 17 seasons with the NFL, he led the Dolphins to the Playoffs ten times. In 2005, Marino was inducted into the Football Hall of Fame.