Net Worth: $5 Million
- Source of Wealth NFL, Sports
- Birth Place Carson, California, United States
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Shereé Whitfield)
- Full Name Robert Lectress Whitfield, III
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth October 18, 1971
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 310 lbs (141 kg)
- Occupation Professional Football Player (NFL)
- Education Stanford University
About Bob Whitfield
Retired professional football player Bob Whitfield has an estimated net worth of $5 million in 2012.
Robert Lectress Whitfield, III was born on October 18, 1971 in Carson, California. He attended Stanford University where played collegiately. Following his junior year, he declared himself eligible for the NFL Draft. He was then selected as the eighth pick in the first round of the 1992 NFL Draft by the Atlanta Falcons.
From 1992 through 2003 seasons, Bob Whitfield played for the Atlanta Falcons. In the 2004 season, he played with the Jacksonville Jaguars and for the 2005-2006 seasons, he played with the New York Giants.
In addition to being an athlete, Bob Whitfield is also a businessman. He is the founder of PatchWerk Recording Studios which is currently based in Atlanta Georgia. In the past, he served as the company’s chief executive officer. The studio offers production, recording, as well as mixing and mastering services. It has also worked with several artists like Whitney Houston, Sting, TLC, Missy Elliott, Toni Braxton, 112, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Nelly, T.I., Busta Rhymes, Cher, Annie Lennox, and Madonna.