Net Worth: $100 Thousand
- Source of Wealth NFL
- Birth Place Youngstown, Ohio
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Divorced (Babette Kosar)
- Full Name Bernard Joseph "Bernie" Kosar, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 25, 1963
- Ethnicity White
- Occupation Football Player (Retired)
- Education University of Miami
- Children 4 (Sarah, Joe, Rachel, Rebecca)
About Bernie Kosar
After having been recognized as one of the best baseball players during his high school years, Bernie Kosar chose to enroll at the University of Miami to play college football.
Kosar first played with Cleveland Browns where he took a lot of injuries. Due to his ‘diminishing skills’, he was released by the team. Later on, Kosar signed a 1-year $1 million contract with the Dallas Cowboys. Before his retirement, Kosar spent a number of years with the Miami Dolphins.
After his retirement, Kosar was involved into a number of business ventures which include the opening of Bernie’s Steakhouse which is based in South Miami, Florida and Bernie’s Insiders Publishing House. He also owns a portion of NHL’s Florida Panthers’ franchise.