Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Football (NFL)
- Birth Place Drew, Mississippi
- Height 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)
- Marital Status Married (Olivia Williams Manning)
- Full Name Elisha Archibald Manning III
- Nationality American
- Date of Birth May 19, 1949
- Weight 212 lb (96 kg)
- Occupation Retired Football Player
- Education University of Mississippi
- Children 3 (Cooper, Peyton, Eli)
About Archie Manning
Archie Manning grew up in an environment which exposed him to basketball, football, track and baseball. Today, he is a father to Peyton Manning, the present Denver Broncos quarterback, New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning, and Cooper, a former Miss Ole receiver.
Upon entering the University of Mississippi, Archie Manning started playing as quarterback for three years. He became the Mississippi Sportsman of the Year in 1969 and he received the Nashville Banner Trophy for being the most valuable player during the Southeastern conference.
In 1971, he was picked by the New Orleans Saints in the 1971 NFL Draft where he played for 10 full seasons. Later on, he became a commentator and analyst for football television broadcast.