Net Worth: $65 Million
- Source of Wealth Basketball, Sports
- Age Deceased at -12 years old on Zachary Randolp
- Birth Place Marion, Indiana, United States
- Height 6' 9" (2.06 m)
- Full Name Zachary Randolph
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 16, 1981
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Occupation Basketball Player
- Education Marion High School, Michigan State University
- Children 2 (MacKenley Randolph, MaZiya Randolph)
About Zach Randolph
Professional American basketball player Zach Randolph has an estimated net worth of $65 million. currently plays in the National Basketball Association for the Memphis Grizzlies taking the position of a power forward.
Popular as Z-Bo, Zachary Randolph was born on July 16, 1981 in Marion, Indiana, USA. After attending Marion High School, he went to Michigan State University where he played collegiately for the Spartans. After completing his freshman season at the university, he declare himself eligible for the 2001 NBA Draft.
He was selected by the Portland Trail Blazers as a first round (19th overall) pick of the 2001 NBA Draft. After winning the NBA’s Most Improved Player award in 2004, he agreed to a six-year, $84million contract extension with the Blazers.
In June 2007, along with several player which include Demetris Nichols, Fred Jones, and Dan Dickau, Randolph was sent to the New York Knicks in exchange for a future 2008 2nd round draft pick, Channing Frye, and Steve Francis.
After his relatively short stint with the Los Angles Clippers, he was sent to the Memphis Grizzlies. In 2010, he had his first NBA All Star Game with the team, and became instrumental in improving the team’s performance though Grizzlies didn’t able to make it to the Playoffs. In April 2011, the Grizzlies offered him a four-year $77 million extension contract, with $66 million guaranteed.