Net Worth: $60 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA
- Birth Place Daytona Beach, Florida
- Height 6' 6" (1.98 m)
- Marital Status Divorced ( Ellen Rucker )
- Full Name Vincent Lamar Carter
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 26, 1977
- Weight 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player (Retired)
- Education University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Mainland High School
- Children 1 (Kai Michelle)
About Vince Carter
Vince Carter is estimated to have a net worth of $60 million. A shooting guard who can play small forward, Vince Carter is currently playing for the Dallas Mavericks. His slam dunks and leaping ability earned him several nicknames which include “Half-Man, Half-Amazing”, “Vinsanity” and “Air Canada”.
On his college years, he played for three seasons at the University of North Carolina when he was selected by the Golden State Warriors as its fifth overall pick in the first round of the 1995 NBA Draft. Not long after, he was traded to the Toronto Raptors and in 1999, he earned the NBA Rookie of the Year Award.
From 1998 to 2004, he played for the Raptors. In 2004, he was traded to the New Jersey Nets where he played until the 2008-09 season. In 2009-2010 season, he played for the Orlando Magic. In 2010-11 season, he played for the Phoenix Suns and on the following season, he started playing for the Dallas mavericks.