Net Worth: $200 Thousand
- Source of Wealth Basketball
- Birth Place Brownfield, Texas
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Marital Status Married (Jordan Eric Jackson)
- Full Name Sheryl Denise Swoopes
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth March 25, 1971
- Weight 145 lbs (66 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player
- Education Texas Tech University
- Children 1 (Jordan)
About Sheryl Swoopes
A three-time WNBA MVP and Olympic gold medalist, Sheryl Swoopes is the first professional basketball player to sign in with the WNBA when it was established in 1997. Considered as the female counterpart of Michael Jordan, Sheryl Swoopes was highly regarded for her impressive defensive and offensive skills. Just a year ago, she was hailed by the fans as one of the top 15 players in the history of WNBA. Sheryl Swoopes was part of the inauguration of the WNBA in 1997 when she was signed by the Houston Comets.
From 1995 to 1999, Swoopes was married to Jordan Eric Jackson whom she bore a son in 1997. Later on, she was reported to be in a relationship with Alisa Scott, Houston Comets’ assistant coach. In 2011, it was reported that Swoopes had ended her relationship with Scott and not long after, rumors spread that Swoopes is engaged to a man.
Currently, Sheryl Swoopes is estimated to be worth $200 Thousand.