Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA, Sports
- Birth Place Long Beach, California, United States
- Height 6' 3" (1.91 m)
- Full Name Russell Westbrook
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 12, 1988
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 200 lb (91 kg)
- Occupation Basketball Player
- Education University of California, Los Angeles (2006–2008), Leuzinger High School
About Russell Westbrook
Professional basketball player Russell Westbrook has an estimated net worth of $10 million in 2013. He currently plays in the National Basketball Association for the Oklahoma City Thunder as the team’s point guard.
Throughout his career as an NBA player, he has been a part of the All-NBA Second Team twice, and has been an All-Star thrice. Westbrook was also a part of the national basketball team of the USA, which participated and won gold medals in the London 2012 Summer Olympics, as well as in the 2010 FIBA World Championship, which was hosted by the Istanbul.
Russell Westbrook was born on November 12, 1988 in Long Beach, California. After attending Leuzinger High School, he studied at the University of California Los Angeles where he played college basketball for two seasons. After declaring himself eligible for drafting, he was selected by the Seattle SuperSonics as a first round (fourth overall) pick in the 2008 NBA Draft.
In 2013, Westbrook was selected to the NBA All-Star Game which he finished with 5.2 rebounds, 7.4 assists, and 23.2 points per game.