Net Worth: $40 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA
- Birth Place Los Angeles, California
- Height 6' 7" (2.01 m)
- Marital Status Married (Teresa Lourenco)
- Full Name Richard Allen Jefferson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth June 21, 1980
- Weight 230 lbs (104 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player
- Education University of Arizona, Moon Valley High School
About Richard Jefferson
After three years of playing for the University of Arizona, Richard Jefferson was selected by the Houston Rockets as its 13th overall pick in the first round of the 2001 NBA Draft. He then started playing for the New Jersey Nets where he played for a total of 7 seasons.
In exchange for Bobby Simmons and Yi Jianlian, Richard Jefferson was traded to the Milwaukee Bucks in June 2006. Richard Jefferson was reported to be unhappy with the trade deal as he planned to play for the Nets until his retirement. Not long after, he expressed his enthusiasm to play with Michael Redd. In 2009, he was again traded to the San Antonio Spurs. He chose to opt out of his contract with the spurs. A month after, he re-signed with the San Antonio Spurs. In March 2012, he started playing for Golden State Warriors as a result of a trade.