Net Worth: $50 Million
- Source of Wealth Basketball
- Birth Place Castle Air Force Base, near Merced, California
- Height 6' 5" (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Married (Shannon Walker Williams)
- Full Name Walter Ray Allen, Jr.
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 20, 1975
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 205 lbs (93 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball player
- Education University of Connecticut, Hillcrest High School
- Children 5 (Tierra, Wynstan, Walter, Wynn, Walker)
About Ray Allen
Of African-American descent, Ray Allen is a professional basketball player who currently plays for the National Basketball Association under the Miami Heat franchise. As of 2012, Allen’s net worth is estimated to be around $50 million.
After leading Hillcrest High School to a state championship, Ray Allen attended the University of Connecticut from 1993 until 1996. In 1996, he was selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves as its first overall pick in the first round of the 1996 NBA Draft. He played with the team until 2003 when he was traded to the Seattle SuperSonics in exchange for Desmond Mason and Gary Payton. Together with Glen Davis, Allen was once again traded to the Boston Celtics in 2007 where he played with until 2012. After becoming an unrestricted free agent, Ray Allen was offered with a 2-year $12 million worth of contract by the Boston Celtics which he refused. He accepted the 3 year deal offered by the Miami Heat.
Ray Allen was born on July 20, 1975 near Merced California. He is currently married to Shannon Walker Williams. He has five children named Tierra, Wynstan, Walter, Wynn, and Walker.