Net Worth: $400 Million
- Source of Wealth Sports, Basketball, NBA, PGA, Business
- Birth Place East Chicago, Indiana
- Height 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)
- Marital Status Married to Doris
- Full Name Ulysses Lee Bridgeman
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 17, 1953
- Ethnicity African-American
- Weight 210 lb (95 kg)
- Occupation Retired NBA Player and Businessman
- Education East Chicago Washington High School and University of Louisville
- Children Justin, Ryan and Eden
About Junior Bridgeman
Junior Bridgeman is a retired American basketball player who has an estimated net worth of $400 million. He was born Ulysses Lee Bridgeman on September 17, 1953 in East Chicago, Indiana. He was a member of the 1971 East Chicago Washington High School basketball team which went with an undefeated record of 29-0 and won the Indiana state high school championship.
Bridgeman attended the University of Louisville where he played guard/forward. He was drafted in 1975 by the Los Angeles Lakers but was immediately traded with Brian Winters, David Meyers and Elmore Smith to the Milwaukee Bucks for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. He had 12 successful years in the NBA which he spent mostly with the Bucks and scored a total of 11,517 points.
After his retirement, Junior Bridgeman invested his money in franchises such as Wendy’s food chains. He now owns more than 160 outlets aside from the growing number of Chili’s restaurants with 118 branches and counting. He is the current President of Bridgeman Foods LLC. Also, he sits on the board of the PGA. He owns a stake in Black Bear Beverages, a soda produced in Milwaukee. In 1999, he was elected into the Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame.