Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA, Basketball, Sports
- Birth Place Angola, New York
- Height 6' 11" (2.11 m)
- Marital Status Married (Lisa Thibault)
- Full Name Christian Donald Laettner
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 17, 1969
- Weight 235 lbs (107 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player (Retired)
- Education Nichols School, Duke University
- Children 3 (Tor, Sophie, Summer)
About Christian Laettner
Christian Donald Laettner is a retired professional basketball player, basketball coach and entrepreneur with an estimated net worth of $20 million.
After playing for the basketball team of Duke University, Christian Laettner was selected by the Minnesota Timberwolves as its 3rd overall pick in the first round of 1992 NBA Draft. He played with the Timberwolves until 1996 when he was traded to Atlanta Hawks. He then played with Detroit Pistons, Dallas Mavericks, Washington Wizards, and Miami Heat. In 2011-2012 season, he played for the Jacksonville Giants of the American Basketball Association.
Christian Laettner is currently married to Lisa Thibault. He currently resides in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida with his wife and three children.