Net Worth: $2 Million
- Source of Wealth Basketball
- Birth Place St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
- Height 6' 4" (1.93 m)
- Marital Status Married (Shelden Williams)
- Full Name Candace Nicole Parker
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth April 19, 1986
- Ethnicity African American
- Weight 175 lbs (79 kg)
- Occupation Basketball Player
- Education University of Tennessee, Naperville Central High School
- Children 1 (Lailaa)
About Candace Parker
Following the steps of his older brother Anthony, Candace Parker also made a name in the world of basketball. her current net worth is estimated at $2 million. At such a very young age, she has developed a great passion for basketball. Her family encouraged her to play basketball and her father served as her coach and critique.
In 2003 and 2004, she received the Naismith and Gatorade awards as well as the USA Today Player of the Year. In her college days, she made history in the University of Tennessee by making two dunks in one game. The head of University of Mississippi once considered Parker as the best post, best guard, best passer, best rebounder and top it all, the best scorer on the floor. She was chosen by the Los Angeles Sparks as the first pick for the WNBA Draft in 2008.
In 2008, she was sent to the U.S.’s National Women’s Basketball at the Summer Olympics. Together with teammate Lisa Leslie and the rest, the team made 8 straight victories which won them a gold medal. On the finals, the team faced Australia team and the game ended with a score of 92-65, in favor of the U.S. team.