Net Worth: $28 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA
- Birth Place Springfield, Illinois, United States
- Height 6' 6" (1.98 m)
- Marital Status Married (Clayanna Warthen)
- Full Name Andre Tyler Iguodala
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 28, 1984
- Weight 207 lbs (94 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player
- Education University of Arkansas
- Children 2 (London, Andre Tyler II)
About Andre Iguodala
With a $13.53 million annual salary, Andre Iguodala is undeniably one of the most profound players of Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
After graduating at the Lanphier High School in Illinois, he played for the basketball team of University of Arizona where he enrolled for college. After playing for two years, he was drafted into the NBA by the Philadelphia 76ers. He is known for his versatility in basketball as he can play the role of a point forward, small forward or shooting guard.
Together with Dwight Howard and Andrew Bynum, he was one of the players who was involved in the trade deal between Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Denver Nuggets and Sixers. He was absorbed by the Denver Nuggets.
In 2012, Andre Iguodala is estimated to be worth $28 million.