Net Worth: $20 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA
- Birth Place Monticello, Mississippi
- Height 6' 10" (2.08 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Al Ricardo Jefferson
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth January 4, 1985
- Weight 289 lbs (131 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player
- Education University of Arkansas
About Al Jefferson
A professional basketball player for the Utah Jazz of the NBA, Al Jefferson is estimated to have a ner worth of $20 million. Al Jefferson is currently earning an annual salary of $14 Million.
He earned a scholarship by playing with the Arkansas Razorbacks of the University of Arkansas but he opted to join the 2004 NBA Draft. He was the 15th pick of the Boston Celtics on the 2004 NBA Draft. Together with Ratliff, Telfair, Gomes, and Green, Al Jefferson was traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves in exchange for Kevin Garnett. In July 2010, he was again traded to the Utah Jazz team.