Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth NBA
- Birth Place Glendive, Montana
- Height 6' 8" (2.03 m)
- Full Name Adam John Morrison
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth July 19, 1984
- Weight 205 lbs (93 kg)
- Occupation Professional Basketball Player
- Education Gonzaga University, Mead Senior High School
About Adam Morrison
After playing for three years for the Gonzaga University, Adam Morrison declared for the NBA in 2006 when he was selected as the third overall pick in the first round of the 2006 NBA Draft by the Charlotte Bobcats.
Three years after, he was traded to the Los Angeles Lakers where he won the championship in 2009 and 2010. At the end of the season, he was released by the Lakers. Not long after, he joined the Washington Wizards where he was waived later on. He then started playing for Red Star Belgrade and Besiktas Milangaz. In September 2012, he was signed by the Portland Trail Blazers and more than a month later, he was waived by the team.