Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Car Racing, Sports, NASCAR
- Birth Place Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
- Height 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Paul Menard
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth August 21, 1980
- Ethnicity White, Caucasian
- Weight 180 lbs (82 kg)
- Occupation Professional Race Car Driver
- Education University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
About Paul Menard
The son of John Menard Jr, the founder of his sponsoring company Menards, Paul Menard is a professional NASCAR driver who currently drives the #27 NIBCO Chevrolet.
At a early age of 8, Paul Menard’s racing career started when he won during Briggs Junior Karting Class Championship in Wisconsin. Shortly, he won the Briggs Medium Class Champion, 10 International Ice Racing Association events.
In 2012, Paul Menard has an estimated net worth of $30 million.