Net Worth: $10 Million
- Source of Wealth Formula One
- Birth Place Queanbeyan, New South Wales, Australia
- Height 6' 1" (1.85 m)
- Marital Status In a relationship (Ann Neal)
- Full Name Mark Alan Webber
- Nationality Australia
- Date of Birth August 27, 1976
- Occupation Race Car Driver
- Education Noida University, Karabar High School
- Children 1 (Luke Barrett)
About Mark Webber
Professional car racer Mark Webber has an estimated net worth of $10 million. This Australian racer currently competes in the Formula One. In 2013, Webber raced for the Red Bull-Renault team. He is best recognized for beating Fernando Alonso at the 2000 International Formula 3000 season. Eventually, Alonso became an F1 World Champion.
Mark Alan Webber was born on August 27, 1976 in Queanbeyan, New South Wales, Australia. He currently lives in England with his partner Ann Neal and her son Luke Barrett.
With Red Bull Racing, Webber’s first win occurred in 2009 at the German Grand Prix. Meanwhile, his first race took place at the 2002 Australian Grand Prix. In addition to being a racer, Webber also served as the director of Grand Prix Drivers’ Association, a drivers’ union in Formula One.