Net Worth: $16 Million
- Source of Wealth Formula One, Car Racing
- Birth Place Pierrefort, France
- Marital Status In a relationship (Michelle Yeoh)
- Full Name Jean Todt
- Nationality France
- Date of Birth February 25, 1946
- Ethnicity French
- Occupation Motor Sports Executive
- Education École des Dirigeants et Créateurs d'Entreprise (EDC)
- Children 1 (Nicolas Todt)
About Jean Todt
French sports executive Jean Todt has an estimated net worth of $16 million in 2013. Since October 2009, Todt has been serving as the President of FIA, the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile.
Jean Todt was born on February 25, 1946 in Pierrefort, France. Currently, he is in a relationship with actress Michelle Yeoh. He has a child name Nicholas Todt.
Prior to his current career, Todt was a rally co-driver. Eventually, he started earning a reputation in motor sports management, with Peugeot Talbot Sport and then Scuderia Ferrari. From 2004 through 2008, he served as Ferrari’s chief executive officer.
Under his management, Peugeot Talbot Sport has won four World Rally Championship titles and became a four-time winner at the Paris-Dakar Rally. Peugeot also won the Le Mans 24 Hours twice. While working for Ferrari, the team won 14 Formula One World Championship titles.