Net Worth: $30 Million
- Source of Wealth Car Racing, NASCAR
- Birth Place Tampa, Florida, United States
- Height 6' 0" (1.83 m)
- Full Name James Dennis Alan "Denny" Hamlin
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth November 18, 1980
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 155 lb (70 kg)
- Occupation NASCAR Driver
- Education Manchester High School
- Children 1 (Taylor James Hamlin)
About Denny Hamlin
Denny Hamlin is a NASCAR race driver with an estimated net worth of $30 million in 2013. He competes in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series for Joe Gibbs Racing, driving the No. 11 FedEx Toyota. James Dennis Alan “Denny” Hamlin was born on November 18, 1980 in Tampa, Florida, United States.
The only rookie to have qualified in the Chase for the Sprint Cup, in 2006, Hamlin was hailed as the Budweiser Shootout Winner, as well as the Nextel Cup Series Rookie of the Year. He has a child named Taylor James Hamlin.
Over his nine-year career with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, he has competed in a total of 285 races. He also participated in 140 races over his nine-year career with the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Lastly, over his eight-year career with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Hamlin competed in a total of 15 races.