Net Worth: $1 Million
- Source of Wealth Mixed Martial Arts
- Birth Place Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
- Height 6' 7" (2.0 m)
- Full Name Robert Malcolm "Bob" Sapp
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth September 22, 1974
- Ethnicity Caucasian
- Weight 329 lbs (149 kg)
- Occupation Kickboxer, MMA Fighter, Wrestler, Actor, Comedian, Football Player
- Education University of Washington
About Bob Sapp
American mixed martial artist, kickboxer, wrestler, actor, comedian and retired football player Bob Sapp has an estimated net worth of $1 million in 2012.
Robert Malcolm Sapp was born on September 22, 1973 in Colorado Springs, Colorado, U.S. Sapp’s athletic career started in high school. Eventually, he received a scholarship from the University of Washington. He was selected by the Chicago Bears as its 69th overall pick in the 1997 NFL Draft. However, he was later suspended by the NFL due to alleged steroid abuse. He was then signed by the Minnesota Vikings.
It was in 2001 when he started his pro-wrestling career. He played for World Championship Wrestling as developmental wrestler until the company was purchased by World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). In wrestling, he is best recognized for his signature moves which include Airplane Spin, German Suplex and Sambo Suplex.
Eventually, he became a part of the Japanese MMA organization Pride. He instantly became a fan favorite because of his aggression, size and charisma.