Net Worth: $22 Million
- Source of Wealth Surfing, Sports
- Birth Place Cocoa Beach, Florida, U.S.
- Height 5' 9" (1.75 m)
- Marital Status Single
- Full Name Robert Kelly Slater
- Nationality United States
- Date of Birth February 11, 1972
- Ethnicity Irish, Syrian
- Weight 160 lbs (72 kg)
- Occupation Professional Surfer
- Education Cocoa Beach High School
- Children 1 (Taylor)
About Kelly Slater
Distinguished for his very competitive style and prowess, Kelly Slater an American surfer with an estimated net worth of $22 million as of 2012.
An eleven-time ASP world champion, Kelly Slater has been crowned as the youngest (at age 20) and the oldest (at age 39) to receive such recognition. From 1994 to 1998, he won the title 5 times consecutively. His fifth world title in 1997 led him to surpass the record of Mark Richards, a surfing legend. This made him the most successful athlete in the history of surfing.
Born on February 11, 1972 in Cocoa Beach Florida USA, Kelly Slater also loves to play golf and is interested in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. He is of Syrian and Irish ancestry. Currently single, Slater has one child named Taylor.